These days, competition is everywhere and setting yourself apart can be challenging. In the dental field, you are obligated to continue your education to stay up-to-date with the latest protocols and technology. However, that usually doesn’t further your career or increase your income unless you know how to use it to your advantage.
One of the ways that has helped our members reach their professional goals is by using our resources to position themselves as industry leaders in their field. In this blog, we will use the Certified Master Dental Aesthetics Program as an example to share how you can do the same.
Certified Master Dental Aesthetics Online Program
The Certified Master Dental Aesthetics online program provides an in-depth look into the field of aesthetic dentistry. With a focus on Dental Photography, Photoshop Smile Design, The Bonded Functional Esthetic Prototype, Anterior Veneer Preparations for Porcelain and Glass Ceramics, and Adhesive Cementation of Anterior Etched Ceramic Restorations. All highly sought-after services that can take your business to the next level.
When you equip yourself with the latest topics in aesthetic dentistry you can then take a few steps to ensure that you and your practice will be viewed as the “go-to” place in dental aesthetics in your area. Here are a few steps to consider:
– Once you enroll in the program and expand your knowledge, you can then share what you have learned on your social media channels by blogging on your website, or posting your latest work on LinkedIn, for example.
– Advertise with a focus, like dental photography or smile design. Which is a subject you should become proficient in after completing this program through the Bonded Functional Esthetic Prototype course.
– Produce YouTube videos showing off your techniques
– Share your client results and testimonials
– Advertise your IAA badge on all your social media channels and website. Your certification from Beverley Hills, California will certainly position you at a higher level than your competition.
Being a member of the International Aesthetics Academy means you will have support at your fingertips. Our educators welcome questions about your current patients and help you resolve difficult cases in real time. Therefore, ensuring your results are always at a high standards and your patients are happy.
Learn from the best!
Dr. Edward McLaren, one of our most popular educator in dental aesthetics, maintains a private practice limited to prosthodontics and esthetic dentistry in which he does all of his own ceramics. He is the former director of the UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry, a full time didactic and clinical program for graduate dentists. He was also the founder and director of the UCLA school for Esthetic Dental design. Dr. McLaren has an appointment as an Associate Professor in the Biomaterials and Advanced Prosthodontic department. He is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor for the University of Oregon Dental School.
Dr. Edward McLaren is currently a professor at the University of Alabama Birmingham Dental School, Co-Director of the Biomaterials Division, Co-Director of the Post Graduate Esthetic Restorative Material Science Masters 3-Year Residency Program, Founder and Director of the 3-Year Advanced Ceramics and Digital Technology for Technicians Program and Founder & Director of the One-Year Esthetic and Restorative Fellowship.