About this course
This comprehensive online program is a discussion of the clinical decision making process for choosing ceramic materials for anterior bonded restorations. The step-by-step online program demonstrates the different types of bonded and etched ceramic preparations for anterior teeth based on the aesthetically driven desired outcome. This program includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Successful completion of the assignment is required to receive a virtual badge of completion.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Material Selection
- Chapter 3: Crowns vs Veneers
- Chapter 4: No Preparation Clinical Situations
- Chapter 5: Mini Preparation Clinical Situations
- Chapter 6: Standard Preparation Clinical Situations
- Chapter 7: Extended Preparations Clinical Situations
- Chapter 8: Prototypes (Temporaries)
- Chapter 9: Preparation Demonstration on a Typodont
- Chapter 10: Patient Demonstration: Preparation Six Maxillary Anterior Veneers
- Chapter 11: Patient Demonstration: Impressions for Four Anterior Veneers
- Chapter 12: Patient Demonstration: Preparation of a Complex Case
- Chapter 13: Patient Demonstration: Mini Veneer
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.