About this course
Everything you will need to know to start injecting hyaluronic acid in your practice today. This complete online program is a 3.5 hour presentation full of tips and tricks regarding facial fillers. This highly recommended program is designed to make you an expert in facial fillers while focusing on technique, complications and how to treat them. An excellent course is like an iceberg. Be prepared to learn in this ultimate program.
Section 1: Facial Fillers & Patients
- Relevant anatomy
- History of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Types of Fillers
- Update and classification
- Management of HA
- Patient selection and preparation
- Facial Clinical Diagnostics
- Treatment Goals
- Selecting the right material
Section 2: Infiltration Technique with Needle and Cannula
- Infiltration technique, depth & quantity
- Cannula technique and its advantages
- Step by Step
- 40 Clinical Cases
- Theoretical & practical tips and advice
Section 3: Complications and Update Protocol
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Frequent complications and their management
- Using the Hyaluronidase and OFF-Label
- Update vascular occlusion protocol
- Developments in the management of complications
Certificate of Completion
Certified Program in Facial Fillers: From A to Z + Tips and Tricks is a certified online program. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by Dr. Nabil Fakih. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.