About this course
This comprehensive online program is designed to teach dental professionals about dental photography, portrait photography and shade analysis photography. This step-by-step online program demonstrates how to setup and use various DSLR camera systems with flash photography to get the highest quality dental photography. This detailed online program is ideal for any dental professional who is looking to become a master photographer within the dental space. This program includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Successful completion of the assignment is required to receive a virtual badge of completion.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Generic Camera Settings
- Chapter 3: Setting up Nikon Cameras
- Chapter 4: Setting up Canon Cameras
- Chapter 5: Frequently Asked Questions
- Chapter 6: Intro to Flash and Flash Position
- Chapter 7: Smile Design Images and Lip Images with Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer
- Chapter 8: AACD Images
- Chapter 9: Ring Flash
- Chapter 10: Light Modifiers
- Chapter 11: Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer for Portraits
- Chapter 12: Intro to Light Sphere
- Chapter 13: Portraits with Light Sphere 2 Diffuser
- Chapter 14: Controlling Exposure using the Light Sphere 2 Diffuser
- Chapter 15: Portraits with Nikon Flash and Umbrella (Grey Background)
- Chapter 16: Portraits with Nikon Flash and Umbrella (White Background)
- Chapter 17: Portraits with Studio Floods
- Chapter 18: Shade Analysis Images
- Chapter 19: Summary
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.