About this course
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- First visit of the patient
- Photo protocol
- Diagnostic of Perio patients
- Functional probe
- Digital planing (DSD,3 shape,exocad ,facescaner)
- Planning for future restorations
- Perio treatment surgical and non surgical
- Preparation for full ceramic restorations(crowns)
- A minimally invasive approach
- Microscope in dentistry
- Temporary restorations
- Material (zirconia, PFM, Lithium disilicate,)
- Ruberdam –tips and tricks
- Adhesive fixation
WEBINAR RUNTIME: 46 Minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.