About this course
This comprehensive online program reveals the basic principles of Smile Design as it relates to various patient cases. This step-by-step online program demonstrates the process of how to a create a Bonded Functional Esthetic Prototype (BFEP) also known as a mock-up to “trial” the patient’s smile for pre-treatment esthetic and functional evaluation. This program includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Successful completion of the assignment is required to receive a virtual badge of completion.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Basics of Smile Design
- Chapter 3: BFEP To Bond or Not to Bond
- Chapter 4: Making the Custom Tray for the BFEP
- Chapter 5: Making the PVS Matrix Impression
- Chapter 6: Clinical Procedures to Make the Composite
- Chapter 7: Finishing and Polishing the Composite
- Chapter 8: Bis-Acryl BFEP Clinical Technique
- Chapter 9: Laboratory Fabrication Procedures of the Putty Matrix
- Chapter 10: Laboratory Fabrication Procedures of the Clear Tray
- Chapter 11: Patient Demo – BFEP Bis-Acryl Technique
- Chapter 12: Composite and Clear Matrix Clinical BFEP Technique
- Chapter 13: Full Mandibular Arch Composite Clinical BFEP Technique
- Chapter 14: Full Maxillary Arch Composite Clinical BFEP Technique
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.