About this course
This comprehensive online program is designed to teach dental professionals the skills of using Photoshop to do a quick smile design. Topics include how to use layering, masking, liquify tool, warp tool, and the included project files to use to build your own collection of library teeth. This program includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Successful completion of the assignment is required to receive a virtual badge of completion.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Smile Design Images
- Chapter 3: Photoshop interface Set-Up
- Chapter 4: Using Camera RAW & Working with Layers
- Chapter 5: Using Selections, Masks & Liquify Tool
- Chapter 6: Digital Bleaching with Dodge Tool
- Chapter 7: Using Free Transform & Warp Tool
- Chapter 8: Using Library Teeth in Photoshop Smile Design
- Chapter 9: Fixing Image Rotation Problems
- Chapter 10: Aligning Images
- Chapter 11: Measuring in Photoshop
- Chapter 12: Creating Aspect Ratios
- Chapter 13: Creating Tracings & Selections of Individual Teeth
- Chapter 14: Full PSD Technique: Using Imported Teeth
- Chapter 15: Full PSD Technique: Re-Designing Patient’s Teeth
- Chapter 16: Presenting to the Patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.