Educators > Dr. Francisca Micola
Dr. Francisca Micola
Certified IAA Educator
Successfully completed all of the requirements to become a Certified Educator of the International Academy of Aesthetics in Beverly Hills, California.
Dr. Francisca Micola received her dental degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Victor Babeș Timișoara (Romania) in 2016. As a student, Dr. Francisca Micola worked with Conf. Dr. Leretter Marius, being his first hand assistant in surgeries and part of the team at his clinic Mall Dental (2013-2017).
Because of her passion for aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Francisca Micola actively participated in the following courses:
- Clinical Master in Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry with Dr. Stavros Pelekanos, Dr. Massironi, Milano (Italy) 2016
- Facial contouring with Hyaluronic Acid and Botulinum Toxins SuperDent92 – Dr. Ana Maria Oproiu, Constanța (Romania) 2017
- PRP Technique in Dentistry and Facial Esthetic SuperDent92 – Dr. Ana maria Oproiu, Constanța (Romania) 2018
- Course in Oral Implantology, Dental Experts – Prof. Dr. Bratu, Timișoara (Romania) 2017 – 2018
- Team International Congress – workshop Preparation for ceramic veneers – Dr. Nazariy Mykhaylyuk, Cluj (Romania) 2019
- Styleitaliano: The Daily Menu 35th Edition – Dr. Walter Devoto, Prof. Angelo Putignano, Dr. Jordi Manauta ,Styleitaliano, Santa Margherita Ligure (Italy) 2019
Dr. Francisca Micola currently works in a dental clinic in Deva (Romania) where she mostly does prosthodontics, aesthetic composite restorations, minimally invasive dentistry and light surgery.
University of Medicine and Pharmacy