AAAMS partners with IAA to develop their online training programs
We are excited to announce that we have officially partnered with The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (AAAMS) to develop their existing hands-on training programs and convert them for use on the IAA learning management system.
AAAMS offers the most comprehensive range of aesthetic training courses. AAAMS program directors are highly qualified internationally renowned physicians who have over 50 years of combined aesthetic medicine and surgery training experience and have lectured and demonstrated live to over 5,000 practitioners across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America, and North America.
- Trained over 5,000 physicians, nurses and practitioners since 2006
- Offers the most comprehensive wide range of training courses
- Courses taught by qualified physicians in over five languages in classes around the globe
- As of April 2016 AAAMS will begin to offer an exclusive Clinical Fellowship program in Medical Aesthetics “Aesthetics 101 Express Fellowship” that will lead to a Specialty Fellowship Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine
- Sets the international standard in aesthetic medicine & surgery training
Over the past 10 years, AAAMS has been offering the following courses:
- Aesthetics 101 Training
- Basic and advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers preceptorship training
- TCA Peel and basic Laser and Lights training
- Liposuction 101 training
- Fat Grafting 101 training
- The One Hour Facelift training
- Serdev’s Suture Suspension Lift (SSL); a minimally invasive face and neck SMAS Lift
AAAMS continues to serve as the leading internationally recognized association dedicated to the proper teaching of aesthetic medicine and non-surgical procedures. Beginning April 2016, the AAAMS will proudly offer an exclusive Clinical Fellowship program in Medical Aesthetics “Aesthetics 101 Express Fellowship” that will lead to a Specialty Fellowship Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine through their unique learning management system platform.
AAAMS surgery training courses have been held in numerous locations including:
- United States: Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Century City, San Mateo, Fremont, Sacramento, California, Las Vegas, Boise, Hilton head, S. Carolina, Charleston, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, San Antonio, Coral Springs, Orlando, Miami, Tampa and Jersey City
- Europe: Paris, Monaco, London, Sweden, Slovakia and Bulgaria
- Africa: Morocco and Cape Town
- Asia: Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and Kazakhstan
- South America: Colombia