Certified Program in Upper Eyelid Lift Blepharoplasty
Everything you will need to know to begin performing Upper Eyelid Lift Blepharoplasty Lacrimal Gland Reposition Correction of Eyelid Ptosis surgery. This online program is a 1.5 hour presentation full of tips and tricks starting from the basis of controlling the surgery to mastering the technique. Focusing on these tips and tricks will enhance your understanding of Upper Eyelid Lift Blepharoplasty Lacrimal Gland Reposition Correction of Eyelid Ptosis surgery. An excellent course is like an iceberg. Be prepared to learn in this informative program.
- Upper Eye Anatomy
- Patient Evaluation
- Marking Correct Eyelid Lift Surgery Instruments Needed
- Errors in Marking
- Mixture to Reduce Bruising
- Step by Step Surgical Technique of Eyelid Lift or Upper Blepharoplasty -Discussion of Cases
- Gland Prolapse Diagnose
- Step by Step of Lacrimal Gland Prolapse Correction
- Eyelid Reconstruction Case and Transposition of Fat and Muscle -Step by Step of Eyelid Ptosis Correction with External Approach
- Step by step of Eyelid Ptosis Correction with Mullerectomy -Planification of Canthal Webbing
- Fat Grafting for upper eyelid with Microfat, SNIE, Nanofat
Certificate of Completion
Certified Program in Upper Eyelid Lift Blepharoplasty is a certified online program. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by The Spanish Society of Plastic Facial Surgery and signed by Dr. Blas García García and Dr. Nabil Fakih. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Non-Member Program Fee: $574.99 includes membership
Existing Member Program Fee: $199.99
Enroll at anytime and get unlimited access to the self-paced online program for the entire year of your membership. Watch the online video lectures from anywhere at any time on your own schedule.
Secure Online Registration Form
Applications can take up to 2 minutes to process. Please be patient while your application is submitted. Do not close or refresh your browser