Certified Program in Facial Filler Danger Zones
Everything you will need to know to for facial filler injections, anatomy, facial danger zones, overview of high risk areas, injection step-by-step per area and injection with a micro-cannula. This complete online program is an hour long presentation full of tips and tricks regarding facial filler danger zones. This highly recommended program is designed to make you an expert in facial fillers while focusing on technique, complications and how to treat them. An excellent course is like an iceberg. Be prepared to learn in this ultimate program.
- Full Anatomy of Danger Zone
- Types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Overview of Belotero
- Concentration & Cross-linking
- Cohesivity, Viscosity, & G Prime
- Needle Versus Cannula
- Infiltration Technique, Depth & Quantity
- Common Mistakes & How To Avoid Them
- Frequent Complications And Their Management
- Using Hyaluronidase & Off-Label
- Update Vascular Occlusion Protocol
- Managing Retrobulbar Injection in Blindness Complication
- Overview of Risky Areas
- Anatomical Cadavers Dissection Risk Areas
- Injection Step By Step In All Areas
Certificate of Completion
Certified Program in Facial Filler Danger Zones: A Scope of All Facial Danger Zones Anatomy, Avoiding Complications in Facial Fillers and Updated Protocol for Filler Complications is a certified online program. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by The Spanish Society of Plastic Facial Surgery and signed by Dr. Blas García García and Dr. Nabil Fakih. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Non-Member Program Fee: $199.99 includes membership
Existing Member Program Fee: $99.99
Enroll at anytime and get unlimited access to the self-paced online program for the entire year of your membership. Watch the online video lectures from anywhere at any time on your own schedule.
Secure Online Registration Form
Applications can take up to 3 minutes to process. Please be patient while your application is submitted. Do not close or refresh your browser