About this course
This comprehensive online program is a discussion of Immediate Dentin Sealing (IDS) or sealing the dentin at the preparation appointment vs. sealing the dentin at the cementation appointment or delayed Dentin Sealing (DDS). This program demonstrates step-by-step predictable adhesive cementation procedures along with detailed information about relevant materials. This program includes a required assignment at the conclusion that will measure the member’s level of understanding and test his or her knowledge. Successful completion of the assignment is required to receive a virtual badge of completion.
- Chapter 1: Cement Choices
- Chapter 2: Shade and Color Evaluation
- Chapter 3: Fitting Veneers
- Chapter 4: Preparing the Veneer for Cementation
- Chapter 5: Preparing the Tooth for Cementation
- Chapter 6: Bonding Agents and Step-By-Step Total Etch Technique
- Chapter 7: Self Etch Technique
- Chapter 8: Cementing and Finishing Mini Veneers
- Chapter 9: Clinical Demo: Cementing Six Anterior Veneers
- Chapter 10: Clinical Demo: Cementation of Mini Preparation Veneer #9
- Chapter 11: Clinical Demo: Cementing Mandibular No-Prep Veneers
- Chapter 12: Clinical Demo: Cementing Maxillary Proximal No-Prep Veneers
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.