About this course
Everything you will need to know to start injecting Botulinum Toxin. This complete online program is a 2-hour presentation full of tips and tricks regarding Botulinum Toxin. This highly recommended program is designed to make you an expert in neurotoxins focusing on the injection technique, complications and how to treat them. An excellent course is like an iceberg. Be prepared to learn in this ultimate program.
Section 1: The Botulinum Toxin
- Relevant anatomy
- History of Botulinum Toxin
- Types of Botulinum Toxin
- Update and classification
- Management of Botulinum Toxin
- Selecting the right material
- Diffusion of Botulinum Toxin
- Resistance to Botulinum Toxin
Section 2: Patient Selection
- Patient selection and preparation
- Facial clinical diagnostic
- Treatment goals
- Muscle area and treatment plan
- Pregnancy and Botulinum Toxin
Section 3: Systematic Drawing Technique and Injection Technique
- Systematic drawing for injecting in the face
- Infiltration technique, depth & quantity
- Step by step on a systematic drawing
- Treating upper third, middle third, and lower third
- Treating functional problems in the face
- Theoretical & practical tips and advice
- 40 clinical cases
Section 4: Complications
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- All complications and their management
- Illegal Botulinum Toxin
Certificate of Completion
Certified Program in Botulinum Toxin: From A to Z + Tips and Tricks is a certified online program. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by Dr. Nabil Fakih. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.