About this course
The new age of aesthetic medicine is regenerative medicine and fat transfer represents the leading chapter of the present and the future for all physicians dedicated to cosmetic and aesthetic procedures for facial rejuvenation. Furthermore the current trend for aesthetics is minimally invasive procedures where quick recovery and best results as possible are requested instead big cosmetic surgical procedures.
This online program is designed to provide members the new age of fat transfer in aesthetic medicine which I called ̈Lipofilling for Facial Rejuvenation as Outpatient Procedure ̈, regarding the entire step by step technique under local anesthesia putting science and art together. Dr. Pecorelli share all his knowledge and the complete experience over the last 10 years to simplify the technique for minimally and cosmetic procedure regarding tips and tricks of the entire lipofilling procedure and clarifying the most common mistakes and misconception around the world about fat grafting technique for better outcomes and avoid complications learning from basic to advanced, mastering and upgrading the member ́s approach.
Tips and tricks about small liposuction, types of fat (Macro-Microfat, SNIF, Fractionated Fat and Nanofat), fat processing and lipofilling technique with the specific sequence of the personal approach for an outpatient procedure where changing the way to learn is mandatory.
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
1- Understanding Facial Harmony as the Main Goal in Facial Rejuvenation
(Full HD Videos)
- Versatility of fat grafting and clinical applications
- Why fat grafting? Perfect filler and benefits.
- Understanding Facial Aging Events
- Types of Fat: Macrofat, Microfat, SNIF, SNIE, Nanofat
- The New Age of Regenerative Medicine
- Fat Grafting Uses and Step by Step technique.
- Instruments and Supplies for Adequate Adipose Tissue Management
2- Science & Art of Doing an Outpatient Procedure Step by Step Under Local Anesthesia in Aesthetic Medicine
(Full HD Videos: Lecturing, Cases & Complete Technique Description)
- Donnor Site Selection
- Science & Art of Anesthesia
- Tips and Tricks for Small Liposuction Under Local Anesthesia
- Donor Site – Fat Harvesting
- Fat Processing and Preparing Microfat , SNIF, SNIE, Nanofat
- Lipofilling Techniques and Differences.
- How to use Fat Grafting for Facial Harmony
- Before and After Cases. Analysis of Different Techniques for Each One. (Pictures & Videos)
- Tricks for Facial Anesthesia
- Injection Technique Step by Step and Different Approaches
- Facial Volume Restoration with Microfat
- Treating Facial Wrinkles & Folds with Microfat – SNIF
- Nanofat for Dark Circles & Skin Regeneration
- New Age of Skin Rejuvenation: Microneedling & Nanofat (Trailer)
- Patients Follow Up Care
- Home Messages
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch this online course as many times as I like?
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Can I access my online course from my phone?
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
How long will it take to complete this online course?
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Can I ask questions in the course?
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Will I receive a certificate of completion at the end of this online course?
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.