Dr. Francisca Micola received her dental degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Victor Babeș Timișoara (Romania) in 2016. As a student, Dr. Francisca Micola worked with Conf. Dr. Leretter Marius, being his first hand assistant in surgeries and part of the team at his clinic Mall Dental (2013-2017).
Because of her passion for aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Francisca Micola actively participated in the following courses:
- Clinical Master in Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry with Dr. Stavros Pelekanos, Dr. Massironi, Milano (Italy) 2016
- Facial contouring with Hyaluronic Acid and Botulinum Toxins SuperDent92 – Dr. Ana Maria Oproiu, Constanța (Romania) 2017
- PRP Technique in Dentistry and Facial Esthetic SuperDent92 – Dr. Ana maria Oproiu, Constanța (Romania) 2018
- Course in Oral Implantology, Dental Experts – Prof. Dr. Bratu, Timișoara (Romania) 2017 – 2018
- Team International Congress – workshop Preparation for ceramic veneers – Dr. Nazariy Mykhaylyuk, Cluj (Romania) 2019
- Styleitaliano: The Daily Menu 35th Edition – Dr. Walter Devoto, Prof. Angelo Putignano, Dr. Jordi Manauta ,Styleitaliano, Santa Margherita Ligure (Italy) 2019
Dr. Francisca Micola currently works in a dental clinic in Deva (Romania) where she mostly does prosthodontics, aesthetic composite restorations, minimally invasive dentistry and light surgery.