About this course
This comprehensive online program is a unique demonstration program for ceramists (OR dentists that do ceramics). Each participant will have the opportunity to learn and see in detail a porcelain layering technique developed by Dr. Edward McLaren called the “Skeleton Build up Technique” on a live patient. Participants will learn the porcelain techniques minimal prep veneers. Also covered in detail will be concepts of layering based on color development by a system called “The Contrast Zone System” to create lifelike ceramics.
- Chapter 1: Shade Analysis
- Chapter 2: Preparing and Sealing Model
- Chapter 3: Mixing Porcelains to Match Shade
- Chapter 4: Dentin Skeleton Technique
- Chapter 5: Dentin Correction
- Chapter 6: The Rich Dentist’s Mamelon
- Chapter 7: The Enamel Skin Layer
- Chapter 8: Contouring and Texture
- Chapter 9: Final Color Glaze and Polish
- Chapter 10: Patient Try In and Fitting
Target Audience: Ceramists and Dentists that do ceramics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.