About this course
- Tip in Mixing and Preparing
- Tip in Reconstitution
- Tip efficiency
- Tip in Needles & Syringes
- Tip in Planning & Drawing
- Tip in Quantity and Depth
- Tip in Sprouting Effect & Resistance
- Tip in Antibodies
- Tip in avoiding Hematoma & Bumps
- Tip in Diffusion
- Tip in After Care
- Treatment For all Diffusion Problems
- Tip to Avoid Forgotten Frontal Lines
- Tip to Avoid Brow Ptosis
- Tip to Avoid False Mephisto
- Tip to Avoid Real Mephisto
- Tip to Avoid Eyelid Ptosis
- Tip to Avoid Diplopia
- Tip to Avoid Fat Bulging
- Tip to Avoid Epicantal Fold
- Tip to Avoid Upper Lip Paralysis
- Tip to Avoid Droopy Corner of the Mouth
- Tip to Avoid Upper Lip Ptosis
- Tip to Avoid Lower Lip Paralysis
- Tip to Avoid Dip & Un-Eversion of Lip
- Tip to Avoid Floppy Neck
- Tip to Avoid Disphagia & Disphonia
- Tip to Avoid Dimpling Masseters
- Tip to Avoid Sunken Cheeks
- Tip to Avoid Risorius Paralysis
Certificate of Completion
Ultimate Tips for Injecting Toxin Certified Program: Avoiding Complications and Treating Them is a certified online program. Members that successfully complete all of the required assignments will receive a printable certificate of completion certified by The Spanish Society of Plastic Facial Surgery and signed by Dr. Blas García García and Dr. Nabil Fakih. In addition, successful members will receive a virtual badge of completion showcasing their achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch this online course as many times as I like?
Yes! As a member, you can watch all of your purchased courses as many times as you like.
Can I access my online course from my phone?
Yes! You may access this online course from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
How long will it take to complete this online course?
This online course is self-paced meaning that you can access it and complete it at your own pace on your time. There is no time restrictions on completing this online course.
Can I ask questions in the course?
Yes! You will be able to post your questions for review by an educator. They will answer your question and you will receive a notification to view their feedback.
Will I receive a certificate of completion at the end of this online course?
Most of our online courses provide a printable certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course however you can find out by simply clicking on the course that you are interested in checking if a certificate is available for that specific course.