Minimalistic Feldspathic Ceramic Veneer Layering Techniques
This comprehensive online program is a unique demonstration program for ceramists (OR dentists that do ceramics). Each participant will have the opportunity to learn and see in detail a porcelain layering technique developed by Dr. Edward McLaren called the “Skeleton Build up Technique” on a live patient. Participants will learn the porcelain techniques minimal prep veneers. Also covered in detail will be concepts of layering based on color development by a system called “The Contrast Zone System” to create lifelike ceramics.
- Chapter 1: Shade Analysis
- Chapter 2: Preparing and Sealing Model
- Chapter 3: Mixing Porcelains to Match Shade
- Chapter 4: Dentin Skeleton Technique
- Chapter 5: Dentin Correction
- Chapter 6: The Rich Dentist’s Mamelon
- Chapter 7: The Enamel Skin Layer
- Chapter 8: Contouring and Texture
- Chapter 9: Final Color Glaze and Polish
- Chapter 10: Patient Try In and Fitting
Target Audience: Ceramists and Dentists that do ceramics.
$199.99 USD includes membership
SALE: $149 EXPIRES SOON!
Secure Online Registration Form
Applications can take up to 3 minutes to process. Please be patient while your application is submitted. Do not close or refresh your browser